Friday, September 23, 2011

Love Chocolate Banana Shakes? You'll love this...

I am not much of a shake drinking kind of gal but then there is that occasional time where I get an itch for the ONLY kind of shake that I like, Chocolate Banana. And it, of course, has to be topped with whipped cream. I love the flavor of the two combined. I'd like to name the first baker who thought of putting these into a cupcake, Genius! This would, no doubt, be on my list of available cupcakes as it is one of my personal favorite's. I have been hard pressed to find this cake around in any bakery as it is a little more uncommon and maybe a tad bit less popular than your average flavors. Either way, it's available with me. This cake is moist, fluffy, full of air bubbles, chocolaty with a banana note. Creamy frosting tops this cake with dark chocolate shavings and a banana chip. I'm in love. A little slice here and there. Dangerous!
For those of you having trouble finding Divinity Baking Co.'s Facebook page, click on the following link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divinity-Baking-Co/163260307093392

No comments:

Post a Comment