Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Comfort in a little cake.

Pumpkin is a wonderful ingredient to bake with on its own, however, I'm just never satisfied with my creations until they have reached the gourmet playing field. This always involves added love and spice into my baking. Then there is always that secret ingredient that sets me apart from most, but I wont give up easily :). I've created the perfect fall indulgence: Pumpkin and Dark Chocolate Swirl Cupcakes, Light Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting with Dark Chocolate Shavings. I'm so excited to call this cupcake truly my own. It is delectable! I may even make these into Cake Pops (more for adults, of course). These are a great Cupcake to have for a dinner party, Birthday party, Holiday gathering or just for yourself on that day you crave yourself some pumpkin and chocolate goodness :)

These are available NOW. Contact me if you are interested. Love and Pastries: from my home to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment