Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fabulous Beginnings for a fabulous Cupcake.

I am adorned with the response from those of you who have been supporting by new venture and believe in my work. My Pumpkin and Dark Chocolate Swirl Cupcakes are flying high in the sky with overwhelming positive response. I'd say when people are splitting cupcakes into 6th's, we have a winner!!! PS. It's my favorite too :)

Gourmet, a term I don't use lightly. Gourmet is my cupcake. I believe in a sweet that brightens your pallet. I really love high quality fresh ingredient use in all cooking and baking. And so we are on to our next flavor. For those of you White Chocolate lovers that don't like a heavy cake with heavy notes, this cupcake may be for you.
Pink Champagne Cupcakes, White Chocolate Frosting, White Chocolate Shavings, Pink Salt Sprinkle.
I'll only say this, this one time: We have not been founded on the premise of copying any other Company doing this very similar thing, ie. Cupcakes! We (Divinity Baking Co.), whom by the way makes more than just cupcakes, are providing a high quality Gourmet treat. We do not want to be compared to Sprinkles or those alike. Here is why:
Anyone guess which company this Cupcake belongs to? If you have been around the cupcake world, you have heard of them! I am not out to say anything negative about their work. I walked into their store yesterday and asked the sweet faced gal which flavor was her favorite. I went with her suggestion (Strawberry). I truly wanted to understand what the hype was all about and was even excited about trying this. Simple, straight forward and a well made cupcake. And so I was able to see this: their cupcakes are here to reach the masses. Nothing wrong with reaching a large mass. It's good business. What have a drawn from this taste and texture test? I'm satisfied and happy to be creating Gourmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment