Monday, October 10, 2011

Summer's Over! The taste is not, key lime love!

As requested, the winner of the key lime dessert poll is..... KEY LIME TART.  Honestly, I was personally rooting for the key lime tart myself. So smooth, tangy yet sweet, crunchy and flaky exterior. Really - what's not to love?

What's fun with cooking and baking for me? The ability to create a menu and taste that reaches majority. Now, I don't know about you guys but over the years I have noticed and watched my taste for food change. Our pallets change, our bodies change and our minds. Then there are those select few out there that just kind of cruise through life, do the same old thing, see the same old thing, think the same old way. To each, his own! But what fun would life be without a little change, chance, new experience or new taste?

So I say, experience life and food, and love it!

KEY LIME TART.






















Experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment