Monday, October 17, 2011

The Morning After Love, brunch?

Cake in the morning? Maybe for lunch? brunch?

Most people would be hard pressed to eat anything with the word "cake" in it for breakfast. Heck, I myself don't like eating sweets in the morning. I do love, however, Old Fashioned Cinnamon Crumb and Almond Cake (Crumbcake).  A hot cup of Joe and a slice of this and mmmmmm....
The morning starts off right!

I love these babies. Really, this is good anytime of day. It is that pastry that you serve or bring to brunch or to someones house. Going out Friday night? Wake up Saturday, make coffee and eat crumbcake! Make up for the calories at lunch:)

It's really that simple.





For those of you following this blog I am building MY WEBSITE.... Moving forward.
It is not up yet but will be soon.
http://www.divinitybaking.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment